How to install the ventilation and flame-retardant duct? What are the connection ways of the ventilation and flame-retardant duct
The air duct is a pipe system used for air transmission and distribution. The flame-retardant air duct is made of PP material. Compared with other materials, it has the characteristics of wear-resistant, non scaling, small flow resistance, corrosion resistance, etc., and it has good frost crack resistance and sound insulation effect. It is a kind of pipe widely used at present. Due to these characteristics of the ventilation and flame-retardant duct, it is also used in the waste gas environmental protection equipment to reduce the concentration of harmful gases and make the air circulate. As the ventilation and flame-retardant air ducts are all section by section, if not properly connected, there will be leakage, which will not play its due effect, so it is necessary to strictly follow the step-by-step installation.
The following ventilation and flame-retardant air duct manufacturers will introduce the installation process for you:
1. After the ventilation and flame-retardant air duct is transported to the construction site, check the specifications and dimensions of the ventilation and flame-retardant air duct tuyeres against the drawings, stack them separately according to the system and mark them to avoid mistakes during installation.
2. Before installing the vent of ventilation flame-retardant air duct, check the vent carefully to see whether it is damaged, whether the surface is scratched and other defects. All air outlets with adjustment and rotation parts shall be checked to see whether the movable parts are flexible, whether the blades are straight, and whether there is friction with the frame. For the openable air outlet with filter screen, check whether the filter screen is damaged.
3. When installing the air vent, pay attention to the concealed installation of the ventilation flame-retardant air duct, the diffuser installed on the ceiling shall be flush with the roof, and the installation of the air vent shall be firm and reliable, especially the connection measures shall be taken at the elbow.
4. The ventilation and flame-retardant air duct can be put into trial operation after installation, and can be formally used only after the ventilation is unimpeded.
There are usually several ways to connect the ventilation and flame retardant ducts
Ventilation and flame-retardant air duct is a kind of metal or composite ventilation and flame-retardant air duct used in industrial and civil buildings. It is a kind of municipal infrastructure to make air circulation and reduce the concentration of harmful gases.
Ventilation and flame-retardant air duct is a metal or composite ventilation and flame-retardant air duct used in ventilation and air conditioning engineering of industrial and civil buildings.
The main finished materials such as plates, profiles, etc. used for the production and installation of air ducts in the ventilation and flame retardant air ducts shall comply with the current national design and relevant product standards, and shall pass the factory inspection. When materials enter the market, they shall be accepted in accordance with the current national standards.
Ventilation and flame-retardant duct is a kind of urban infrastructure, which aims to make the air circulation and reduce the concentration of harmful gases. The main finished materials such as plates and profiles used in the production and installation of ventilation and flame-retardant air ducts and air ducts shall conform to the current national design standards and the provisions of relevant products, and shall pass the factory inspection.
When materials enter the market, they shall be accepted in accordance with the current national standards. The main points of ventilation and flame-retardant air duct are as follows: steel duct (common steel), galvanized iron sheet (TIN) pipe, stainless steel vent pipe, FRP vent and flame-retardant air duct, plastic vent pipe, composite vent pipe, color steel sandwich insulation board vent pipe, double-sided aluminum foil insulation vent pipe, single color steel insulation vent pipe, adhesive layer vent pipe, mine vent pipe plastic vent pipe, etc;
Generally, the ventilation and flame-retardant air duct shall be connected tightly and firmly, and the four corners of the rectangular duct shall be provided with positioning and sealing measures.
The air duct shall be connected in two flat and straight ways without dislocation and deformation. How many ways do Wuhan spiral air ducts connect at ordinary times?
I. insert type connection
The bayonet type air duct is connected with the rectangular air duct, and different bayonets are inserted into both ends of the air duct.
II. Connection of ventilation and flame retardant air duct
The two ends of each pipe section are rolled into drum rods connected with hoops, and one end is shrunk into a small opening. During installation, insert the small port into the large port according to the air flow direction. On the outside, fasten the drum rods of the two pipe ends and connect them with bolts, which are fixed on the earrings.
The hose connection is mainly used for the connection between the spiral gas pipe and various components (such as the air outlet at the static pressure box side of the diffuser, etc.).
IV. insertion and connection of ventilation and flame-retardant air duct
塞式连接主要用于矩形或圆形风管连接。首先制作连接管，然后将连接管插入两侧的风管中。然后，用自攻螺丝或拉柳钉将其紧固。通风阻燃风管经济，在相同直径下，通风阻燃风管加工板厚度可减少10% - 15%。它降低了成本，在吊装时的效率大约是矩形通风阻燃风管的两倍。在相同板厚和管径下，通风阻燃风管的强度较高。在相同截面上，螺旋风管结构张力更合理，刚性更好，因此能大大降低噪音和振动
Plug connection is mainly used for rectangular or circular duct connection. Make the connecting pipe first, and then insert it into the duct on both sides. Then, fasten it with self tapping screw or pulling willow nail. Under the same diameter, the thickness of the processing plate of the ventilation and flame-retardant duct can be reduced by 10% - 15%. It reduces the cost, and the efficiency of hoisting is about twice that of Rectangular Ventilation flame-retardant duct. Under the same thickness and pipe diameter, the intensity of ventilation flame-retardant duct is higher. In the same section, the spiral duct structure has 太阳2登录网址 reasonable tension and better rigidity, so it can greatly reduce noise and vibration
Sometimes you may come into contact with the air duct, and you may need to install the air duct, so we don't need to know something about the air duct, so today's editor will share with you some knowledge about the installation of ventilation and flame retardant air duct.
1) the suspender is 30mm away from the end of the cross arm; the suspender is 30mm away from the outside of the air duct (the insulation air duct refers to the outside of the insulation layer).
2) when the length of FRP air duct exceeds 20 m, at least one fixed support shall be added. When the length of FRP air duct exceeds 20 m, expansion joint shall be added according to the design requirements.
3) there should be only two directions (transverse and longitudinal) in the same area for the direction of channel head and angle steel of supports and hangers. The distance between the air pipe supports and hangers shall be uniform and even, and the supports and hangers shall be added at both ends of the elbow.
4) thermal insulation wood bracket shall be added between the air duct hoisting pipe and the support and hanger.
5) the position of the support and hanger of the ventilation flame-retardant air pipe shall be accurate and the direction shall be the same. The hanger rod shall be vertical and free of distortion. The hanging air pipe and components shall be provided with fixed points for placing swing.
6) the suspender shall be painted